August 8, 2010

Morning Musume '9th generation auditions' Announcement

And now, would you look at that!
An announcement for auditions for 9th gen has been announced, lol.

There's a website up now too!
(Nice flash banner... not)



Translation of つんく♂ Official Blog Post

About Morning Musume 9th generation auditions

Greetings! I’m Tsunku
The members are always changing, making Morning Musume continue, and after 4 years, we’re looking for new members!

We’ve been looking for the proper timing to hold these auditions for Morning Musume.
This time, along with the news of Kamei Eri, Junjun and Linlin graduation, it was decided that it was the proper timing.

Girls in the 10-17 years old range who love singing, please participate!

Requirements:
① I’m very energetic and cheerful!
② I love singing and want to become better at singing!
③ I admire the world of entertainement business!
④ I want to become cuter!
⑤ I want my talent to be discovered/found!
⑥ I don’t have self-confidence now but the day when I shine will surely come!
⑦ I don’t have self-confidence but I will do my best!
⑧ Everyone around me suggests to enter the entertainment industry
⑨ I have the confidence that I will be #1 in the entertainement world!
⑩ I love Morning Musume (Hello! Project)!

With these 10 conditions, one girl (of the applicants) will be selected!
Be sure to send your application, please make the future Morning Musume a star in the Japanese entertainment world and make them advance in the world!


---
So we will be getting new momusu members after all!
This is kind of exciting, since I've never seen through an audition process.

LOL at the requirements...
But wth? Ages 10-17... Morning Musume is going to be so messed up if they pick a 10 year old. The age gap will be massive! Takahashi Ai will be like 14 years their senior! >.> And Morning Musume has always felt like the older sister group to Berryz, ºC-ute & S/mileage. If they pick a 10 year old, they're going to be so much younger than all these kids. @__@ Makes my head spin just thinking about it.


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment