January 9, 2010

Buono! 'Our Songs' PV Preview

Buono!'s 10th single 'Our Songs'
PV Preview from the new ending of anime Shugo Chara Party



Release Date: 3 February


EDIT: In synch short preview



---
Aahh... I always end up saying the same things about Buono!
"Buono! Rock!" "OMG! They're SO COOL!" "I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS!"
And today is no different! They are TOTALLY ROCKING!

This song sounds great and they all look cool! Miya is flaunting her long hair and the illuminated panels in the background are totally Buono!
Actually now that I've watched it another couple times I think it's kind of a mix between 'Take it Easy!' and 'Bravo☆Bravo' which I'm totally cool with. They have some similar dance moves from both those songs and their outfits are similar to their 'Bravo☆Bravo' ones in tone and style, but feel more relaxed like in 'Take it Easy!'

I can't wait! ><


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment