April 15, 2010

S/mileage 'Yume Miru 15sai' covers released!

It's been a while since we've had an actual update post!
Yeah, I know... we're a bit behind, and I really can't be bothered catching up!
So let's start fresh with the most updated update of the moment!

The covers for S/mileage's major debut single 'Yume Miru 15sai' have been released!! There are three versions of the single altogether.

Regular


Limited A


Limited B



Release Date: 26 May


---
I do like the simplicity of these covers, although what's the deal with H!P and freaking gradients?
However, in this case I'll let it slide because it's subtle and I do think it suits. But gradients, really? Don't you have any better ideas?

The photography is nice and clean and their outfits are cute! I wonder if those are real Vivienne Westwood necklaces... Hot shoes! I wanted a pair like them, but haven't found nice ones yet.

I have to say the limited A is my favourite. The regular is blah, but the two limited are nice :)

I don't like their new haircuts though! I liked it when they all had long hair!! ><
SAKI & KANON! WHY!?!?
Dawa... not so shocking...

BUT SAKI & KANON!! NOOOOO


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment