September 6, 2009

Banana Translation: Guardians 4 'Kindai' Magazine

Sorry about the delay... -_-"



- "If Stories". One day in summer, the 4 members of the Guardians 4 were planning to go somewhere privately. Where would you go?
All: I wanna go to the summer festival~~!
Saki: But... does those festivals open in the morning?
Yurina: Well then, we could go shopping in the morning?
Mitsui: We'll go shopping, and take sticker photos. And then, we'll go to the festival in the afternoon.
Risako: OK.

- Well then, what time are you guys gonna meet up?
Saki: 10am.
Risako: 10am.... okay?
Mitsui: Is it too early?
Yurina: 10:30?
Risako: I want it to be 10:30. lol
Mitsui: 10:30 it is then.

- And go shopping....
Mitsui: What about the Safari Park?
Risako: Oh yea, that's good.
Mitsui: I went there the other day. And I got to feed the lion some meat...
Others: Really!? That's cool~.
Mitsui: That was so much fun.
Saki: Well then, Safari Park sounds good.

- Huh? Are you changing your plans?
All: Yup! Lol

- Well then. You guys got to meet all the animals at the Safari Park. And you realise, that it's lunch time. What would you eat?
Saki: Noodles.
Mitsui: Hotdog.
Yurina: I want pizza.
Saki: Well then, let's go to the restaurant.

- What if you couldn't find one?
Mitsui: That's gonna be hard. lol
Yurina: But we'll be eating a lot at the festival.
Risako: All those foods at the festival are kinda like Western food, so it'll be better if we had Japanese food.
Mitsui: Japanese food it is.

- And the festival begun. Where to now?
Mitsui: Strawberry Lolly!
Saki: Apricot Lolly!
Risako: Butter Potato!
Yurina: I want Butter Potato too!
Saki: I want Baby Sponge Cake!
Yurina: Sponge Cake sounds good!
Risako: There's such thing?
Mitsui: Yea, there is. It's so yum!
Yurina: What about corn?
Mitsui: Corn sounds good too!
Risako: And, Apple Lolly.
Mitsui: No~, Strawberry Lollies are better. Or Grape Lolly.
Risako: Oh, Grape Lolly sounds good.

- You guys eat too much. Lol. Let's limit to 3.
Mitsui: Isn't Yakisoba (fried noodle) good too?
Saki: What about Okonomiyaki (fried vegetable pancake)?
Risako: Okonomiyaki sounds nice.
Mitsui: No~, that's too much.
Yurina: Would this be our dinner?
Mitsui: It's in the afternoon, so it'll be our snack.
Risako: I want Chocolate Banana.
Saki: I agree to the Chocolate Banana.
Yurina: Hmmm... Okay then. I'll leave it to you guys.
Saki: Kumai-chan, you can pick one too.
Yurina: Butter Potato.
Risako: Butter Potato's the best.
Mitsui: What about our last one?
Risako: Corn.
Yurina: Corn's nice.
Saki: Hmm... OK.
Mitsui: We've decided then. lol



- Are you just gonna eat at the festival and that's it?
Saki: We'll do Kingyo-Sukui (catching gold fish).
Mitsui: Shooting game!
Saki: Shooting game's cool~!
Mitsui: I've done a Chick shooting game before.
Others: Whaat!?
Mitsui: Oh, it's not the actual chick we're supposed to shoot, its just a piece of paper that says "chick" on it. lol

- What about your dinner?
Risako: ♪Okonomiyaki~♡ or Monjyayaki.
Mitsui: Then, we could just go to the Hot Plate Restaurant.
Risako: That sounds good.
Yurina: And after that, we don't wanna smell like their food, so we get changed into our Yukata, and do some fireworks.
All: Yea!!!

- At the beginning, I've said "If Stories", but do you think you guys can make this a dream come true?
All: ...... (silence)

- Lol. You guys don't have to think that seriously. Well then, if you guys actually already have any plans during this summer, please tell me.
Saki: But, wouldn't it be nice if we really did what we said just then?
Others: yea~.
Mitsui: I wanna go to the summer festival at least. Don't you guys wanna wear Yukatas? I haven't worn one in a while.
Risako: Me too. I haven't worn one in years.
Yurina: Me too.
Saki: Me too. I've always wanted to go to the summer festivals with my Yukata on.

- Well then, I hope this wish comes true.
All: Yup!

- Speaking of fun stuff, on the 2nd of September, your new single, "School Days" will be released. Please tell me about it.
Risako: This song is really cute, and I really like the melody. The lyrics are something that you can feel the same way, so please do pay a little attention to it.
Saki: I really like the lyrics of this song. It's really deep, and every line makes you think a lot.
Yurina: It's theme was for the school, and so summery, but what I really like about it, is where we sing "A happiness that's normal, but not so normal". It really tells us that our normal daily life is something that we should really feel grateful about.
Mitsui: If our debut single, "Omakase Guardian" was a kid song, then this time is like a 'middle school, high school' song. I would like to suggest this song to someone around our age.

----------

I still don't get what in the world that interviewer wanted out of this interview from them.... -_-" 
but it sure is making me really hungry =P haha


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment