August 8, 2010

THREE to graduate Morning Musume!?!?

I really wasn't expecting to see THIS when I got home from work today...

Kamei Eri, JunJun & LinLin will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello!Project at the end of Morning Musume’s 2010 Autumn 'Rival Survival' concert tour.



Translation of つんく♂ Official Blog Post

Big announcement from Morning Musume。

About the graduation of Eri Kamei, 6th generation member

Eri Kamei came to me several times regarding her health condition. One time, she said to me : "I would like to find the time to cure the atopic dermatitis that I'm suffering from."
Since the time she joined the Morning Musume。, it looks like she was dealing with symptoms like itching and slight skin color changes. She took medication to calm the symptoms down and she also used make-up to cover it but during live concerts, there is a lot of sweat and many outfits to put on, which made her recovery very difficult. Some may say it is "just a skin problem" but according to doctors, an external problem like skin problem may move to an internal level. It may as well have an impact on her spirit, her mental level. Also, for her, it is a serious thing so she decided to focus on her recovery instead of letting it continue.
Eri Kamei will graduate from the Morning Musume。 and the Hello! Project on the last day of the Morning Musume。Autumn 2010 concert tour.
As for her activities after that, I intend to discuss with her after her full recovery.


About the graduation of Jun Jun and Lin Lin, 8th generation members (foreign students)

In May 2005, both of them joined the Morning Musume。as foreign students and today, while being skilled singers and entertainers, they also greatly improved their japanese proficiency and they are now grown-up women. This is why I took the decision to graduate both of them at the same time as Eri Kamei on the last day of the Morning Musume。Autumn 2010 concert tour.
After graduation, they will enter a period of preparation before focusing on their singing and entertainment career in China.


August 8th 2010
Morning Musume。 Producer
Tsunku♂


---
SHOCKING!

I knew there had to be another graduation at some point, but I wasn't expecting it so soon maybe? And especially since there has been no mention of auditions or anything. I really wanted to see a couple new additions to Morning Musume before we said goodbye to another three girls.

With the exit of these three, Morning Musume will be down to five members. Morning Musume hasn't been this small since the very beginning, which is kind of interesting. Maybe Tsunku is trying to revive the glory days by cutting down the number of members, and then looking for one new member who will be the new Goto Maki!

Nah I donno, I am almost certainly wrong, lol.



This new development in the H!P world is definitely interesting!
I wonder what's going to happen next!


Btw, Sorry about the lag in updates again.
Nothing has really caught my attention lately. (In other words, no Buono!) But hopefully this announcement has renewed my interest in H!P!

I'll also update in a bit with all the downloads that I've missed, so watch out for that! :)


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment