October 17, 2009

Berryz Koubou 'Watashi no Mirai no Danna sama' Full PV

I definitely had not expected this to be out today!

The full PV to the other half of Berryz Koubou's double A-side single
'Watashi no Mirai no Danna sama'. WOO!!




---
When I first heard the radio rips of Ryuusei Boy and Watashi no Mirai no Danna sama, I definitely preferred this song. And I still stand by that! The PV for this song is really cute and all the girls look SO pretty! In particular I liked the scenes where they're sitting on chairs. I like the chairs...

I thought both the dances of Ryuusei Boy and Watashi no Mirai no Danna sama were different from what they usually do, different in a good way. And today I found out that they actually got a new choreographer! So that would be why. I do like the dances because they're unique! And Berryz always look so enthusiastic!

The only draw back for these two singles are the matching outfits... I really like individual outfits better. You know, outfits of the same theme but not identical. Like Buono! or Berryz Koubou's Rival.

Anyway, I really hope this single does well when it's released! Berryz is the only H!P group not to get a daily number 1 on Oricon.

Oh and also, Captain has the flu now!! So that takes the out of action count of Berryz to 5 out of 7! (Momo, Miya, Maasa, Risako & now Captain)


Hope they all get better soon!!


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment