October 1, 2009

ºC-ute 'Concert Tour 2009 Summer, Autumn, ºC-utie JUMP' artist photos

Well, since BA started this 'Image Collection' thingy...
...and in order to compete against her (haha), I'll be posting some recent ºC-ute's photos =D

So, here are some pics of their 'Concert Tour 2009 Summer, Autumn, ºC-utie JUMP'... um... I believe, it's their trading cards?? (They were wearing their Army Clothes in their 'ºC-ute Magazine Vol. 11' though..)


---
Sorry, I had hard time finding Nakky's pics.... (maybe it's hard to get hers, if it really was a trading card haha)
And I couldn't find Nakky & Airi's Dress pics... but I'll re-upload them once I find them =)

I was actually, planning to post pictures of their new single, 'EVERYDAY Zekkouchou', but I've failed -I couldn't find any of them -_-"
But don't worry! I'll work on them later =p

Aaanyway, enjoy, yea? X)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment