October 5, 2009

ºC-ute FC Member Solo Event vol.3

YAY! ºC-ute's vids were posted today!!
Exciting stuff X)


As there's sooo many members, I don't think I'll be able to translate them all at once, but I will slowly translate them for you guys soon =D (But if you have any of your favourite members here, and if you are really eager to know, then let me know, and I'll translate that person as a priority if you'd like =D )

Part 1 (Nakajima Saki)

Nakky's singing is still a bit unstable, and for some reason it made me feel a bit tense while listening to it, but I bet she was so nervous (as you can tell) but she is ridiculously cute! X) I really like her as a person =D
Songs:
'Time Capsule' (ºC-ute)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 2 (Nakajima Saki → Suzuki Airi)

Airi's always really easy to listen to, and I love how she smiles and dances =D So cute.
Oh yea, and her paintings are so cool! Considering she's just like in middle school, she's such an awesome artist =)
Songs:
'Datte Ikitekanakucha' (Abe Natsumi)
'Garakuta no Yume' (Buono!)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 3 (Suzuki Airi → Hagiwara Mai)

Maimai seemed really nervous, but she's one of the members who can sing =)
Songs:
'Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi' (Fujimoto Miki)
'Natsu Remember You' (Berryz Koubou)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 4 (Hagiwara Mai → Okai Chisato)

Chissa can REALLY sing!! Awesome singer =D I wish she had more lines within ºC-ute.
But I guess she'll have more after Ume-san's grad. (Ume-san.. T-T)
Songs:
'Robo Kiss' (W)
'Zutto Suki de Iidesu ka' (Matsuura Aya)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 5 (Okai Chisato → Yajima Maimi)

Hey, she didn't really sound that manly here! =D haha
(or maybe because she's singing by herself =p)
Maimi's MC is really easy to listen to. She knows how to entertain people =)
Songs:
'Omoi Afurete' (Matsuura Aya)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 6 (Yajima Maimi → Umeda Erika)

I really love her character X) It's a pity she's leaving soon because she was a great mood-maker of the group and for us..
I reckon she would have been a great leader if she ever wanted to be one. (although her singing isn't her specialty =p)
Songs:
'Koi-ING' (Morning Musume)
'Big Dreams' (ºC-ute)

Part 7 (Umeda Erika)


---
Did you guys notice how ºC-ute wotas are more... confronting? ... Okay, that wasn't the right word to say, but you know what I mean? They really love their ºC-ute members and you can tell that cuz they've tried to communicate with the members more than those Berryz Wotas just sitting there listening.
But it's not that surprising cuz I've heard that when you go to ºC-ute concert, most of the time there are these crazy wotas who starts fighting (police involved) whereas you don't really hear much of those stories from Berryz concerts.
Interesting, eh?

Oh yea, and it was interesting to see the different versions of 'Big Dreams' (although it's not my favourite song) =D

B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment