December 20, 2009

Banana Review: Buono! Rock'n'Buono! 2

I was very VERY pleasantly surprised to see this release!!
And now that it's here... dun dun dun...

REVIEW TIEM!!

Banana A. Banana B.


OPENING


1. Buono! Theme

♪I love music! We are Buono! B-U-O-N-O! BUONO!♪
This song is an awesome theme song!
I love it when they have the name-call-out bit.
do-do-dodo-do ♪Ai-ri!♪
do-do-dodo-do ♪Miya-bi!♪
do-do-dodo-do ♪Momo-KO!♪


MC1
So much red in the audience!! Miyabi! Miyabi! Miyabi!
Airi really fooled me when she started playing 'Rinda Rinda' on guitar!


2. Take it easy!

Whenever I listen to the recording of this song, Momoko's first note always sounds a tiny bit off to be, but in this performance it was PERFECT!! All of them were! And the intermission dance break... Loves it!!

3. MY BOY

It surprised me how their voices changed so quickly! From an up-beat relaxing summery song, to a deep moody up-tempo song! Their voices sounded completely different, but this performance was spot-on also!!

4. Rottara Rottara

Woah, It's been a while since I've heard this song! Still sounds awesome though! Man, this review's going to get pretty boring. Every song is just going to be me gushing about how awesome Buono! is!! Oh well... it's the truth. They are!!

MC2 (Yume to Genjitsu)

LOL MOMO'S FACE!!
This was different from the preview I'd seen before! I guess for the last concert they decided to repeat the prank they played on Momo! XD but this time she joined in! LA-WOO!! I loved seeing Miya laughing at Momo!! HILARITY!


5. Masayume (Miyabi solo)

WOAH! MIYABI!! Her voice was so lovely and clear!! So much improvement from her 08 solo FC event! LOOOOVVVEE!!

6. Jiriri Kiteru (Momoko solo)

O.M.G. was this really Momo!?!? I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE!! She was brilliant!! Momo really owns the crowd! She was sooo enjoyable to watch!!

7. Natsu Doki Lipstick (Airi Solo)

After the last two solos, I was a little disappointed with Airi's. Maybe it's because I don't like the song that much, or maybe because the other two were SO surprising... I donno, it was a great high-energy performance, but I wasn't blown away.

VTR (Buono Days 2 trailer)

LOLOL @ the wotas screaming "MY BOY!!"
But yeah... Buono! Days 2 was sooo funny! It was a bit weird watching the trailer after watching the entire DVD already though.


8. Goal

COSTUME CHANGE! (EPIC BOOTS) + BAND + HOT ENTRANCE! = EPIC WIN!
Damn, that really gave me goosebumps!!


9. Gachinko de Ikou!

Complete change of pace! I LOVE THIS SONG!

MC3
Cafe Bello! Mini acapella!

10. Honto no Jibun

One word... DEEEEP... BUT!! I love the chemistry between these kids and the band!!
Bakayaro!~♪


11. Renai Rider

This was such a FUN performance! Really enjoyable to watch!! Guitar solo!

12. Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!


This song makes me smile!! I loved the audience interaction of this song from their Hybrid Punch concert, and it's no different here!! Also their little sleeping skit!! SO CUTE!! The guitarist lady really can't hold in her smile!! XD... teehee!

13. My Love

I don't know why, but I love this song so much more now!! For some reason it sounded so good! Maybe it's just because it's live. Buono! are so much better live!!

14. Lady Panther

Another great song! Momo's voice was really strong in this. Actually she's been spot on this whole concert!
Gao! Gao!♪


17. Janakya Mottainai

Buono! definitely wouldn't be Buono! without the band... Their band along with the girls are absolutely amazing!!

ENCORE
MC4 (Happy Birthday to Buono! and Miya)

Miyabi! Miyabi! Miyabi!
Eeee! T-shirts!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUONO! & MIYA!!
Damn, they even make 'Happy Birthday' such a cool song!


18. Warp!

Last number! Great high-energy ending!! I think I like this song more now too!
The audience calls sounded really cool too!
Buono! Towels!! DO NEED! (Did you see the wotas fighting for them when the Buono! girls threw their towels into the audience.. SO LOL!)



Thankyouuuu!!~~


Bai bai!!~~


---
Overall Impression:
Buono! just keep getting better and better!!
This is, i think, the most confident I've ever seen them perform! The girls all seemed really energetic and like they were really enjoying themselves! I loved every minute of this concert! They've all improved so much and I can tell they all really love singing and performing! Momo really stood out to me! Her voice was so strong in this! I absolutely adore her Jiriri Kiteru performance. I freaking can't wait to see what they do next!! ONE MILLION STARS!
Oh, also note that you can hear girls cheering for Buono! Not just middle-aged guys!



B.A & B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment