December 19, 2009

ºC-ute 'SHOCK!' 30 Sec. Commercial

ºC-ute's NEW Single, 'SHOCK' 30 sec. commercial!!

HIGH QUALITY


LOW QUALITY


---
Awwesoommee!!

I love the setting and the mood to it!
But I wonder if there's only 2 scenes for their PV... again...
I would have liked it better, if the other members had more lines though..
Oh, yea! Everyone were acting as if their in pain, like they were supposed to -in their solo scenes, but for some reason, Maimai looked like she needs more sleep! lol
I thought that was a bit weird.. hahahahahaha
Oookay, I'll stop being mean now... -_-"

Anyway, as B.A mentioned, I'm back in my hometown (Japan), so I might be a bit slow on updating, but I will be posting now and then (and B.A will be posting) so please come back and check out on us sometimes on your spare time! =D


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment