December 13, 2009

Quick updates - Vol.2

I hope this doesn't become a usual thing!
But yeah... A bit slow on the updates because well, nothing that really interests me has been happening... And B.B has also returned to her hometown across the ocean for the summer :(
Aaaaanyway!!


---
Morning Musume


Morning Musume's 42nd single was announced waay back now.
It is titled 'Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai' which roughly translates to “why is it wrong if women stand out?”
Four versions of the single will be released - Regular, Limited A, Limited B and Limited C.

Release date: 10 February



The above four members of Morning Musume (Takahasi, Niigaki, JunJun & Linlin) will also be traveling to China from the 9th to the 13th of December. Oh, I guess they're already back in Japan now. LOL. Nevermind!


---
ºC-ute


A radio-rip preview to the c/w track of C-ute's upcoming single SHOCK! has been released.
The track is called Ikiyouze!



Release date: 6 January

B.B said she likes the A side more.
I'm pretty indifferent at the moment.


---
S/mileage


S/mileage will be releasing a Single V for their third indies single 'Suki-chan'
A preview image of the cover has been released.
It is said to include the PV for Suki-chan along with a Making-Of video.



Release date: 2 January

---
Guardians4


Guardians4 are to release a forth single titled 'Going On!.'
They will be singing the title track while the c/w track titled 'Arigatou ~Ookiku Kansha~' will be sung by the new Shugo Chara Egg! line-up including new member Tanabe Nanami (who is freaking adorable, btw.)


Release Date: 27 January
(Single V: 3 February)

---
Photobooks

Sugaya Risako
Risako's 4th photobook 'Risou' was released on 27 November.





It still amazes me how mature Risako can look!
But then in the sunflower pictures she is able to go back and look like a little kid!


Nakajima Saki
Nacky's first photobook 'Nacky' was released on 9 December.






Although I didn't like the front cover, there are some really nice pictures in her photobook (from what I've seen.) Especially love that picture of her in the long white dress on the grass with sprinklers going off in the background.


Ishikawa Rika
The cover of Ishikawa Rika's tenth photobook has been released!
It is titled '24 Twenty Four'

Boobies!!

Release date: 24 December


---
New Blogs @ Ameba

Fukuda Kanon


Nagate Ayaka



---
Other
Yaguchi Mari


I'm not really a Yaguchi fan, but I think this cover is kinda cute!
It is the cover for Yaguchi Mari to Straw Hat’s single 'Kaze o Sagashite' which was used as an opening/ending theme for popular anime One Piece.

'Yaguchi Mari to Straw Hat' is the name of the Hexagon family unit, which features Yaguchi as the main singer.

Release date: 13 January


---
Damn! I hope that's it!!...
Yeah, I know ManoVegetable has heaps of stuff coming out, but I'm sick of seeing her vegetable face. So no posts for her! LOL!

Btw... the new Morning Musume group artist picture is totally freaking me out... It looks SO ODD...
I can't stop staring at Sayumi in the middle and it's blowing my mind! Sayumi can't be centre! It's just so messed up!! I didn't think Koharu leaving would make much difference, but it totally does! That picture doesn't look right at all!

Okay, so now I'll list some of the upcoming posts I have to do.
• Kusumi Koharu's graduation memorial picspam post
• Berryz Koubou's concert image collection (featuring Miya's new hair)
• Still working on a Buono! history post... Now I have to add the new Bravo☆Bravo pics to it!
• Christmas picspam!

LOLOL, so much picspam to look forward to!


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment