December 19, 2009

Buono! 'Our Songs' & 3rd Album announced!!

HOOOOLLLEEEYYY MOOOLLLLEEEY!!
This is the best news I've heard all... day XD
Nah, I've been having a string of bad luck lately, but it's seemed to have all washed away and things seem to keep getting better!! But I better not jinx it!



So it's been announced that next year the bananas' ultimate favourite H!P trio Buono! will not only be releasing their 10th single tentatively titled 'Our Songs' but also a THIRD studio album!! GUAAAHHH
That's freakin' awesome news!

The single will have two versions – regular and limited. Both editions will include a trading card, while the limited will also include a DVD.

For the album, I presume it will include singles 'MY BOY', 'Take It Easy!', 'Bravo☆Bravo' and quite possibly 'Our Songs' and then some awesome new album tracks!! Oh, like their new Buono! theme song!... It'll be epic! :D

Release dates:
10th single: 3 February
3rd album: 10 February


---
BUONO! 2010!
BANZAII! LOL

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Have you noticed? My last four or five posts have ALL been about Buono!
But that's how it should be, hey? XD

Oh, Guardians4 are getting a new single too, but I don't want to ruin my string of Buono! posts and their new outfits are YELLOW! ZOMG... it's. so. bad...


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment