November 2, 2009

Banana Reviews: Alo Hello! ºC-ute DVD

ºC-ute's Alo Hello! DVD is Out!!! =D



Apologies: These vids are not subbed.





















---
Overall:
Hmm... I liked it, but I dunno... maybe it seemed like they were having lots of fun themselves, and there weren't much talking?? Especially those ones where they just have fun at the pool.
Oh, but I was surprised how Nakky is so good at swimming! (but I somehow knew Airi and Maimai couldn't swim =P haha)
Well, I guess we got to see the other side of them.. I mean, we can't see them swim that often, right? =P

I kinda felt sorry for Maimi not having Ume-san with her, because she was like her buddy! Every other members has their own buddy.. and she looked so lonely T-T (Chissa and Maimai, Airi and Nakky)
But it's good to know that they are moving on and still putting themselves together =D

Aaanyway, enjoy watching!


B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment