November 7, 2009

S/mileage 'Suki-chan' Preview clips

Finally finished with all my assignments and things, so I have time to update now! :D
I'm slowly trying to catch up with all the H!P news that's been out lately, so just bear with me!


S/mileage's third indies single has been announced
It is called 'Suki-chan' and will be released on 23 November

Two preview clips have also been released.
The first is of a recording session where we get to hear a bit of the song, which sounds upbeat and fast-paced.


The second clip is of a dance rehearsal in which S/mileage practice the choreography with and without music.



---
Did anyone else notice Ogawa Saki and Fukuda Kanon wearing matching tracksuits? It's so cute! :D
I hope this song turns out well, after listening to their last single a few times, it got pretty catchy and I really enjoyed it.

Note: Also our H!P Champloo concert review should be up soon! So remember to come back and check it out! :)


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment