November 21, 2009

Buono! 'Bravo☆Bravo' CD Covers

YAYAY a Buono! release!
It's been a while since we heard from them!

Previews of the CD covers for their upcoming single Bravo☆Bravo have been released!

Regular Version


Limited Edition


Single V


This single is set for release on 22 December

---
I LOVE these covers! Damn, Buono! are SO good at making me happy!
It's still kind of weird that Airi is center though... But whatever, the styling for these covers are awesome!
I like how they shortened the 'Bravo☆Bravo♡Buono!' typography to 'B☆B♡B' but it's also kind of unnecessary...
My favourite cover is probably the regular version. The limited and single V are very similar and Miya looks kind of awkward in both these.
Yayay! Can't wait for this release!! P-A-T-I!!


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment