July 17, 2009

Banana Review: Morning Musume Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~Platinum 9 DISCO~

We've decided to review Morning Musume's
2009 Spring Concert Tour ~Platinum 9 DISCO~



This is just OUR review of the concert, so please don't get angry or be offended by our opinion.
But having said that, any comments are more than welcome (^-^*//

Banana A. Banana B.


01. SONGS

As I've been listenin
g to this song over and over in my ipod, I was a little bit disappointed with the performance..
Maybe because it's the first song they sang and they were still nervous? I don't know.. but it's still one of my favorite songs =)

02. Naichau Kamo

03. Mikan

04. Shouganai Yume Oibitio

Awesome song.
Ditto.

05. Jounetsu no Kiss o Hitotsu (Takhashi Ai, Niigaki Risa & Tanaka Reina)

Very... Hot!! haha Omgsh Gaki-san, what changed you? Her facial expression and her moves just grabbed my attention at first sight in this performance. O_O

06. Kataomoi no Owari ni (Kamei Eri)

For the first time (from my memory..) Eri looked pretty confident with her solo performance. Very nice.

07. Fine Emotion (Junjun & Linlin)

08. Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito (Mitsui Aika solo, Junjun & Linlin as backup dancers)
Mitsui. NO.

09. Yowamushi (Niigaki Risa)

I really liked this performance! Niigaki sang well and I really liked how she looked, from her hair to her outfit!
Awesome performance! Usually she has a manly voice when she sings (in our opinion), but I love her ballad singing voice.

10. It's You (Michishige Sayumi solo, Takahashi Ai & Kamei Eri as backup dancers)

Maybe if this performance wasn't after Niigaki's I would have liked it more... Michishige's outfit was SO bad (I kind of liked her shoes though), and she's not the best singer. I'll just say this performance urked me, and it was kind of hard to watch.
I totally agree with Banana A. To me, the back-dancers (Ai-chan & Kame) dance, were more eye-catching. I think..

~ Special Medley ~
11. Love Machine
12. Renai Revolution 21
13. SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~
14. THE Manpower!!!
15. Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are! (Linlin solo, then the rest of the members joined in)
~ End of Special Medley ~

Favourite part of the medley has GOT to be LINLIN! Oh. my. god. Her solo was SO GOOD! Her gospel voice! Guaaahhh! In awe!
I also liked the transition from SEXY BOY to THE Manpower, I thought that was really neat.
Linlin! She should have more solo songs! I admire her a lot in this one X)
I also loved how they've done to sound more like a "disco" music.

16. Kousui (Kusumi Koharu & Junjun)

I liked this performance too... Although, the singing wasn't amazing, and I think the harmonies were lip-synched

17. The Bigaku (Tanaka Reina)

18. Yume Kara Samete (Takahashi Ai)
For some reason, I didn't enjoy as much this time for Ai-chan's solo..

19. Take off is now! (Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa & Tanaka Reina)
This was awesome, as usual.
The intro was great! but I think I still prefer last year's performance (Resonant Live)...

20. Guru Guru JUMP (Kusumi Koharu, Junjun & Linlin)

The infamous Guru Guru JUMP outfits...

21. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~

Reina's tail!! It annoyed me the WHOLE time! I really wanted to pull it off and burn it!
hahaha This song's weird... but I like it! =P

22. Resonant Blue

23. Love & Peace! Hero ga Yattekita
lol at Junjun and Sayu Kissing Ai-chan

ENCORE
24. Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai jan!

Kusumi's sombrero!! LOL

25. Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?

Damn, I'm a sucker for harmonies! This song is totally awesome, but I think it's been overused in concerts now. Especially as an ending song...


---
Overall Impression:
Well, I definitely enjoyed it more than 2008's Resonant Live! Especially Niigaki's solo and the medley with Linin's solo. But I've only watched one full Morning Musume concert prior to this one, so I don't really have much to compare it to. And I haven't heard all the studio recordings of all the songs they sang either. However, I did genuinely enjoy this concert!
The fist thing that came up in my mind... How many times did they change their outfits!?!? haha (they've like changed their outfits for almost every single song! lol) My favorite performance in this concert's got to be "Jyounetsu no Kiss wo Hitotsu", aaand the best performance award goes to.. Gaki-san (overall)!
She has impressed me a lot in this concert X)


B.A & B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment