July 21, 2009

H!P new PVs and songs!

So many things were released today!
But, we're a little slow with the update, uni just started back up again. -__-"

First up is the S/mileage 'aMa no jaku' PV
It's actually a better looking PV than a lot of H!P PVs.


We also have the full version of Morning Musume's PV for Nanchatte Renai
I think I like the song more now that I've heard the full version. The PV is kind of standard though...


---
A few recordings of the new songs from some of the new shuffle groups have also surfaced on the net, but I think I'll wait until there's better quality versions before I post anything up.

I will put the links here for those who are curious though:
Pucchimoni V - Pira! Otome no Onegai
Tanpopo# - Umbrella
Aa! - Yume to Genjitsu


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment