July 30, 2009

Banana Translation: Airi's Memories of MM



This was one of the clip from Hello 10th Party.
Here, Airi was given 90 seconds to talk, and she chose the topic: "Free Episode".

Translation:
Airi: This story that I will be telling is a story before I got into Hello Project Kids.
I really love Morning Musume since when I was younger, and I went to their first musical, "Love Century ~ Yume wo Minakerya Hajimaranai~" and amazingly I was sitting in the middle of the very first row!

Everyone: Wooooow~~!!
Airi: I was soo Happy, and that time I loved to dance, and you know how there's this section for live concert during musical?, I believe they (Morning Musume) were singing "Renai Revolution"
Rika: Yea we did =D
Airi: I was actually dancing with them in front of my seat, like right there X) *points at the front seat*
Crowd: Wooo~
Airi: And so, Yaguchi-san, Ishikawa-san and Yoshizawa-san bent down and waved at me~! *demonstrates*
Crowd: Wooo~
Airi: I was sooooooo Happy! XD but um... do you remember? (to Rika and Yosshi)
Rika: Eeee~~!!!
Yosshi: Aaaa yea! I remember! There was this little girl dancing like this! *jumps*
Everyone: EEEEEEE~~~~!?!? No way! Do you really remember??
Aika: Nah, you don't seem to remember by the way you've said it!
Airi: When I went to the second musical, "Morning Town", Tooru-san was there too saying "Ginko~man~"
Tooru: Yea!
Airi: I really remember that too. I feel very delighted being able to dance and sing on the very same stage with Morning Musume-san and Tooru-san which I (used to) admire right now. (^-^*//
Everyone: Woo~! Wonderful! Splendid!
Tooru: Suzuki Airi-san is the winner!
Crowd: *Laughs*
Yosshi: There's no such thing!
Tooru: Huh!? oh, there's no prizes?
Everyone: "Laughs"
----

Interesting, isn't it? =D
I've only translated Airi's part, but if you want me to translate the rest, please let me know X)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment