July 23, 2009

Banana Review: ºC-ute Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~ ABºC ~

ºC-ute's Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~ ABºC ~ DVD was released yesterday!


Once again, we'll be reviewing the concert here.
Please don't be offended by anything we say, it's just our opinion.

Banana A. Banana B.


OPENING

Another rainbow road!?
But I do like their stage set-up with the toy room feel. Cute!
It's cute alright, but it feels/looks like they had such a small budget... and the stage is incredibly small too... as a fan, it's pretty sad... -_-"

01. ★Akogare My STAR★

I kinda like their outfit! (although I wouldn't wear it. lol) It's different to what they (H!P members) usually wear, like mini skirt and mini top. It's refreshing =)

02. FOREVER LOVE
Stripping tiemm~

Airi's sounding so manly these days... She's turning into Maimi! D:
They almost looked like twins here!
I agree with Banana A... Airi's sounding so manly in this one especially... =(

(02.5 - VTR)
I always love looking at these VTRs. This one was so cute, and I actually believe this was the first time they've played a whole song (with the singing) in their VTRs. Nice.

03. Bye Bye Bye!

Their costumes were very 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN, OUT!-looking. I want their sneakers!
Chisato's outfit and hair-style weren't very flattering. Her outfit made her look short and frumpy, and pigtails like that make your head look fatter too.
Haha, it is so 3,2,1 looking! haha But it's not as nice.... I kinda feel sorry for Chissa lol (Banana A is right. What's with her hairstyle!?)
Airi and Nakky's one were the best =D yay!

04. Seventeen’s VOW
Lot's of Maimi and Airi twin action in this song.

Sankyuu~!


05. Namida no Iro

Airi's voice sounded better in this song! :)
Yay! My favorite song! But the composition does'nt look right!! Kanna~~~!! T-T

06. One’s LIFE (Umeda Erika, Okai Chisato, Hagiwara Mai)

This is a cool song. It really suit their voices =)
But the rapping sounded so much better in the cd..

(06.5 - MC)
Ume-san's so funny as usual, and maimai's really knows how to act. I love when they do these nonsense stuff =D This is one of the reason why I like ºC-ute X)

07. Yes! all my family (Suzuki Airi)

Yes! Airi~! haha
She's all cute and all that, but her voice is so deep now.. T-T I want her old singing voice back... -_-"

08. Meguru Koi no Kisetsu


09. Yakusoku wa Toku ni Shinai wa


10. Seishun Song (Yajima Maimi)

SO manly.
Yup, manly.

11. Aishiteru Aishiteru (Nakajima Saki, Umeda Erika)


Caroline Suzuki-sensei’s tap dance class

YEAH! Slap her for turning you into a man, Airi!
hahahaha Airi's soo funny X) It sounds like her natural talking voice got so manly as well -_-"

12. Sakura Chirari (with tap dance)

The tap-dance break was really cool!
Yea~! so cool!

13. Ooki na ai de motenashite

I kinda like this song because Airi doesn't sound manly XD hahaha

14. SHINES

So now I know where those infamous Nakky balloon pictures came from... Who was the one that decided to use balloons shaped like that? It looked so bad when they threw them into the air.

Then they also started flinging their used towels around... As did the wotas in the audience. *cringe*

15. Tokaikko Junjou

Whenever they show maimai's back, it juuuuust subconsciously reminds me of Kanna..

16. Massara Blue Jeans

*Shock* What was that!? Did everyone just shout Kanna's line? I was so curious about whose gonna take over Kanna's line, but... no! it doesn't sound right! I want Kanna back..

17. JUMP!


ENCORE
18. Bokura no Kagayaki

Cowgirls X) I like their outfits =) But I kinda wish Nakky wore long pants like in 'bye bye bye' haha

19. Big dreams


20. Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu

The ♪Uhu~~~n sound they make in this song always reminds me of Mario. It's so similar to the noise Yoshi makes when Mario lands on him. I hope you know which noise I'm talking about. LOL

---
Overall Impression:
I think I enjoyed this concert? Although for the most part, i focused my attention things other than the girls singing... I don't think that's a good thing. I did however, think that Nakajima Saki's singing has improved! But this concert... I don't know, there's been better.
I really enjoyed it as well X) But IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT... *sigh* I know some wotas shut off their love to ºC-ute because Kanna left... T-T I still do like them, but... but..... but........ *fades* Aaanyway, although their tap dancing was so freakingly awesome, I don't believe it was their best concert... I hope they are okay.. O_o


B.A & B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment