July 27, 2009

Banana Review: Berryz Koubou Fan Club Tour in Hawaii '09

I recently watched Berryz Koubou's Fan Club Tour in Hawaii '09!
During the first half, they played some games like guessing Hello!Project songs from just the introduction. There was lots of talking and I didn't understand, so I skipped to their outdoor mini concert! :P
The concert was really simple, just on a small stage in a garden with no lighting. They sang lots of old songs that I haven't heard them sing in a long time, so it was kind of nostalgic, but really enjoyable!

I'll put the set-list here, with a screenshot and just some thoughts on it.

1. Berryz Koubou Koushinkyoku

Not my favourite song, although it's like the Berryz' Anthem. Haha.

2. Koi wa Hipparidako

Whenever I hear this song, it just reminds me of Momoko and Kago Ai's duet way back in the day.

3. Sprinter!
(Shimizu Saki, Natsuyaki Miyabi)

Captain and Miyabi! This was really cute!! And I like this song :)

4. Omoitattara Kichi desse!
(Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa, Kumai Yurina)

Mmm, not really a fan of these girls' voices, but it was still good.

5. Watashi ga Suru Koto nai Hodo Zenbu Shite Kureru Kare
(Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako)

For Momoko, this performance was SO much better than her '08 solo FC event, which was kid of a disaster. It was still kind of pitchy, but such an improvement! I think Risako is much more confident in her singing now too.

6. Passion E-CHA E-CHA

♪HMMM...♪ Awww! This song! It's so old!

7. Anshinkan

Kumai opening solo!...

8. Sakura→Nyuugakushiki

Oh man! I couldn't help but notice this really creepy wota (the one in pink) that kept following Momo around! D:
He kept walking in front of her and waving frantically! Eeep!

9. Fighting Pose wa Date ja nai!

This song sounds so different when they sing it now! All their voices have changed so much! It's so much deeper sounding now! But I really like this song... I don't know why.

10. Munasawagi Scarlet

I really liked this performance! The dance looks so much better when they're not wearing those puffy pants from the PV! XD

11. Yuujou Junjou oh Seishun

The B-side to my most unfavourite single, which I also don't really like that much! With added wotas throwing used towels!

12. BERRY FIELDS

The Prelude to Maiha's song ;__;

13. Bye Bye Mata ne

Awww...


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment