March 30, 2010

Banana H!P 2010 Poll Results

Well since B.A insisted...

Here's my rankings!! X)

BANANA B



1-5 (AWESOMENESS)
I'm totally with B.A for Buono! being in the top 5 X) They are the BEST.
But unlike B.A, Airi would be my frist, and Nacky's my second because I'm more of a ºC-ute wota, therefore, ºC-ute > Berryz lol
I was always into Risako for some reason (I don't know what makes me attracted to her... but..) so she's my 4th favourite =)
I love Miya too, but I've been liking Risako for a longer period of time, so she comes before her =P

6-10 (BEST SINGERS)
Not so much now, but I used to really like Ai-chan, for her amazing singing and performance on stage. I was going to place her in a lower position (since I'm kinda getting sick of seeing her sing every single line), but I still can't forget how awesome she was, and maybe there's something in me, still hoping to see more from her. I dunno..
Kame, Chissa, Kanon and perhaps Maimai were chosen in the top 10, because of their awesome singing voices X)

11- 15 (UNIQUE CHARACTERS)
These members are 'interesting' =D They all have their unique personalities and singing styles which makes them stand out X)

16-20
I guess these members.... I don't know much about them yet?? I know Captain's awesome, so she comes first, but the others, I didn't really get the chance to know more about them... (maybe I should study more... lol)

21-25
Linlin, has a very unique voice where I still can't handle.. -_-" and Junjun and Mitsui (urgh) can't sing, and Chinami's mean to Momo as B.A said, and Vegetable is just Vegetable. I totally agree there lol.






As most you might already know,

Buono! the awesomest > ºC-ute the cutest > Berryz Koubou the weirdest (in a good way) > Morning Musume the legend > S/mileage the newest > Guardians 4 the coolness minus 1 person (lol)


---
I don't think I'll win anything because it's mostly according to my personal interest/attachments to each members (lol) but hey, it was kinda fun ranking them because I would have ranked them differently if this was like 2 years ago!!

You should all take this chance, and see how you rank them too X)
(the link is on B.A's post)

@ B.A > our top 5 and bottom 3 is pretty much the same lol!


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment