March 10, 2010

Suzuki Airi 'Girls' Magazine

More magazine pics!




Translation:

This is the first appearance for Suzuki Airi -from Hello!Project, to be in this 'Girls' Magazine. We have made her try out some softball at the softball field.

Airi: A good friend of mine plays softball at school, and I went to see her practice one time. So I've been wanting to have a go myself too, so I really had a great time today. I thought hitting the ball isn't that hard thing to do, but I totally failed. Softball balls are so big, and it makes the baseball balls look really tiny.

I'll be graduating middle school soon, but I really don't want to graduate yet. I had too many fun memories. For our Culture Festival, I've sold cucumbers, and surprisingly it became so popular and many of them got sold. lol

In 2010, I will be a high school student, and so I want to start something new. I'm currently interested in cooking and fashion. I've only made valentine chocolate -which is not really cooking, so I want to be able to cook proper food. Other members of my group also said how they became so aware of fashion when they reached high school, so I want to go shopping and collect more clothes. =)
I want to keep thinking positively, and sing with love, because it's my specialty.

---
B.A and I think she's like in her 'awkward stage' -where her facial feature is changing..
..she doesn't look as pretty as she used to.... or is it just us?? =p


B.B

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I think the opposite of what you think. :D

    Well, happi HS, Airin~

    ReplyDelete