March 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maimi, Nacky & Mai!

waa~, I'm sorry! >_<;
I know I'm soooo late, but...

Happy Belated Birthday Maimi, Nacky & Mai!!


To be very honest with you guys, I was too busy on their birthdays, and time has passed so quickly, and so, I wasn't even going to make this post... but it's been kinda bugging me, and I saw B.A did her belated post for Momo, so I thought, ...why not do mine! haha
..so here goes my birthday post! =D

As usual, I'll be posting some pic scams to celebrate their birthday!



---
I'll start off with our Leader, Maimi!

Maimi - when she was younger↓

Maimi - now ↓

Maimi - singing on stage ↓

She's pretty and all, but I still don't understand why her singing voice is soo deep and manly! haha but I do like her, just because there was this episode where Mai poured whole bunch of sugar into Maimi's bento when she wasn't there, and when she came back, she ate the whole thing without realising it was too sweet! lol

---
Next, we have our Co-Leader, Nacky!!!

Nacky - when she was younger ↓

Nacky - now ↓

Nacky - singing on stage ↓

Okay, yea I'll admit that her singing is unique in a way, but I reckon she is the most cutest one out of all! =) and she really knows how to entertain people! Entertaining fans were like Erika's job in ºC-ute, and I was worried that when she graduates, they wouldn't be the same anymore, but Nacky took over the job just fine X) Go Nacky!

---
And lastly, we have, Mai! Chekera~!

Mai - when she was younger ↓

Mai - now ↓
(she seems to like these poses Xp)

Mai - singing on stage ↓

Mai used to be the baby of ºC-ute (well she still is) but she has grown up! Her personality, performance skills, and of course in height! lol Her and Chissa are like the 2nd (?) best singers, so I really hope if they could have more lines in the future XI

---

Kimonos ☆

They all seem to like acting too =)

Anyway, this is it for my birthday post!
Thank you for those who read this freakingly loooooong post! haha

Hold on, one last picture...

Baby Nacky and Mai ↓
I loooove this photo! sooo cute! X)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment