March 24, 2010

Banana Translation: Berryz Koubou 'Memew' Magazine

Magazine Translation Time!
This time, it's B.A.'s favourite Berryz =)
Enjoy!





NATSUYAKI MIYABI

1 - Recently, I've changed my hair color. I love changing how I look, and I'm always looking forward to see how everyone reacts. This time, I've made it darker, so I look more adult-ish. I'm now, used to styling my hair, and used to use hair-extensions, so I love rearranging them, but some fans don't understand what extensions mean, and they'd ask questions like, "do you take them off when you go to bed?". And I'd explain, "No, it's braided in with my hair". I wish this helps to those of you (readers) who wanted to know. lol

2 - Berryz Koubou will be having a Live in Thailand on the 27th of March. We've never had a Live in Thailand yet, so I'm looking forward to see how it's gonna be. And it's been confirmed that we will be having a Tour too. I would like all our fans to look forward to it!


KUMAI YURINA

1 - For our Concert Promotion, Captain, Chinami and myself went to Thailand. We've worn their traditional costumes, and ate Thai food for the first time. At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to eat Thai food. I actually couldn't handle 'Tom Yum Goong' because of the unique taste. But I loved their curry so much that I would want to eat them again when we go their for the actual concert.

2 - On the 3rd of March, we will be releasing our new single. "Otakebi Boy WAO!" is very unique, but the dance is so easy to imitate, so I would like everyone to learn, and "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda" really fits in with this graduation season, and would like everyone to know the importance of a friend!


SUGAYA RISAKO

1 - I will be graduating Middle School soon. My school consists both Primary and Middle school, so I've never experienced having to make new friends. I have few friends who's been my classmate the whole 9 years. We were always together, and soon we'll be apart when we graduate. I never thought about losing ourselves, and it's really sad, but we could catch up whenever we want, and I somehow knew that this day would come. Oh well. lol. But I will definitely cry on my graduation. I can get really teary sometimes. When I've watched the movie called "Boku no Seishun wo Kimi ni Sasagu", I've cried in 2 minutes from the start. lol.

2 - On the 3rd of March, double A-sided single, "Otakebi Boy WAO!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda" will be released. I'm so happy to release it on the day of our debut. Please listen to it!


SHIMIZU SAKI

1 - I will be graduating High School. Only few days left of wearing a uniform. If you think about it that way, I feel like wearing it all the time. lol. Because I don't want people to say, "cosplay". lol. So recently, I've been enjoying wearing uniforms. And my school life too. Because you know, you can only go through High school once in a life time. So, I'm enjoying being a High School Girl! But it's really sad to graduate. You know, Risako's just getting ready to enter High School! Oh well, I guess I'll be having more time for myself, so I'll be focusing on my work and do my best!

2 - On the 3rd of March, for our 6th Year's Anniversary, we will be releasing our 22nd single, "Otakebi Boy WAO!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda". Again, it's a double A-sided, and their both different types of music, so hopefully people will enjoy them both. And it's been confirmed that we will be having our Concert Tour, so we are going to do our best and look forward to it!


TSUGUNAGA MOMOKO

1 - Umm~... On the 6th of March, I will be turning 18 (so depressed! lol) It's not that I don't want to be 18, because honestly, I do want to go eat dinner and be part of the conversation with the adults. So, I want to be 20 soon, but I just don't want to age.... But there's no way to avoid that. lol. I will also be graduating from High School, so I would like to take this chance to say thank you to those who took care of me, and those involved. I also want to learn how to talk like an adult, learn adult's manners, and how to deal like an adult! lol

2 - On the 31st of March, our 6th album "Otakebi ALBUM" will be releasing. My favourite song from the album is, "Kimi no Tomodachi". At first, I thought it was a good song, what a wonderful song, but then during the instrumental bit, it's soo Berryz Koubou!, so please look forward to it!


TOKUNAGA CHINAMI

1 - Recently, I've been caring more about food for my health. When you go to studio's for work, most of the time it's obento, so when I get home, I try to eat more vegetables. When I was younger, I didn't really care much, but now, I'm trying to take care of my body more.

2 - Berry Koubou will be facing our 6th Year Anniversary on the 3rd of March. And will be releasing our album on the 31st of March. I usually feel that I've grown up when I look back at old magazines, but I feel more grown when I listen to albums since it we don't have them that often. There are a lot of varieties in this album, so I would like everyone to enjoy it, and feel how we've grown up!


SUDOU MAASA

1 - I love bread, and usually I get attracted by the yummy smell and end up in a bakery. I sometimes do buy, or don't buy, but I'm into going to different bakeries at the moment. I would like to bake a bread myself. I think it's pretty hard, but since I've been appealing so much about it, I thought I should learn how to make it soon. lol.
I've acted as the main role in the movie called, "Light Novel no Tanoshii Kaki Kata". I'm still an amateur in acting, but the storyline is very interesting, so I would like everyone to watch it.

2 - Berryz Koubou's new single will be releasing on the 3rd of March, right on the day of our debut. "Otakebi Boy WAO!" is an ending song for the anime called, "Inazuma Eleven" and the song really suits the anime, and "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda" really tells you the importance of a friend in life, so I would like everyone to enjoy listening to it!

---
Woa... I forgot how tiring it is, to translate 7 people! -_-" haha
Do you feel the love B.A? XP lol


B.B

1 comment: