March 13, 2010

Buono! 'Clips Vol.1' PV Special comment



This is one of the extra features from the 'Buono! Clip Vol.1' DVD
It's the Buono! members going through each of their 10 PVs and commenting on them as they are played.

I think it's SO interesting to listen to what the Buono! girls have to say about their PVs... Although I don't understand most of what they're saying. It's still really entertaining!














---
I really hope this gets subbed one day!!
But in the meantime I'll have to get B.B to translate!! XD
Plsktnx!


B.A

3 comments:

  1. uwaaaah~
    I'd love to see these subbed too...
    although I don't mind watching without comprehension. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, no, wait!
    I can't watch the videos. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fŗέĭ-ċђάŋ!
    I embedded new videos from a new user, so they should all be working now! (If you haven't seen them already)
    And thankyou for always commenting on our blog! It really means a lot to us! :D


    B.A

    ReplyDelete