March 9, 2010

March Catch-up 'Berryz Koubou'



Now, Berryz latest single was a double A-side
'Otakebi Boy WAO! / Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!'
Which I do believe was pretty freakin' awesome!! :D

Regular, Limited A, Limited B, Limited C


Single V


Otakebi Boy WAO! PV


Otakebi Boy WAO! Dance-shot


Otakebi Boy WAO! Close-up


Otakebi Boy WAO! Making-of


Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! PV


Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! Dance-shot


Man! I love these two songs!

~
Berryz are also freaking finally going to get a new album entitled '6th Osakebi.'

Release Date: 31 March

~
New Berryz artist photos from 'Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!'
Yayay!









---
I can't believe I missed Berryz' 6th birthday AND Momoko's 18th birthday!
I'm sorry! What sort of fan AM I!?


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment