March 24, 2010

Morning Musume 'HaruKore' Spring Collection Fashion Show

As you all may know, Morning Musume were invited to attend the 'Haru Kore' - Spring Collection Fashion Show on the 14th of March, 2010.



Here is the vid ↓



Here are some pic scams of the show =)


↑ Kinoshita Yukina - known as the girl who auditioned for the 5th Gen (Takahashi, Niigaki) but couldn't get in. But she is now, more popular than MM.




---
For those who are interested in watching the whole Fashion Show, here it is ↓








---
I think Renai Revolution 21 was the right choice =D
but I wish they sang their recent song as well as that song for people to recognise them as the "new" Morning Musume.. but oh well..
It seems like Ai-chan and Reina are the most popular ones, but I reckon Kamei looked more like an model than any other members in the group X) yay Kame!
Aaanyway, I better go to bed now. lol (I've been posting for hours now! Xp)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment