August 14, 2009

Banana Comparison: ºC-ute 'Everyday Zekkouchou'

I was reading through all these crazy Japanese Wota's blogs like every other day (haha), and I've found a very interesting discussion going on.
They were mentioning how ºC-ute's new single 'EVERYDAY Zekkouchou' is actually a plagiarized song of the jpop group EXILE.
(I've posted the song on my last entry)

This is the vid they've posted:


Apparently, the intro is exactly the same.

And this is another one:


And the composition/construction of the song is too similar to this song.

Actually, they do kinda sound similar, don't they? O_o
I wonder if he's really out of song ideas.. but I'm kinda not that surprised, knowing he made 40 songs just for Morning Musume's singles..
I just hope he doesn't quit making songs....... (scary thought O_O haha)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment