August 10, 2009

Banana Comparison: Shochuu Omimai Moushi Agemasu

I know it's a bit old now, but I thought it was interesting, so I thought I'd share it with everyone =D

Here is the original "Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu" from the group, Candies in 1977:



Aaaand the ºC-ute version in 2009:



Interesting, isn't it? X)
The Candies are in their 20s I believe (when they took this vid), so it's natural for them to sound more mature than ºC-ute, but they have nice and stable singing voice =) It's really easy to listen to. And it's nice to see how ºC-ute kept some of their dancing styles. (they're even wearing a similar clothing as well!)

Which one do I like better? Well, it's hard to compare because they are both different in so many ways (age, year, singing style, etc.) but I'd say ºC-ute wins the cuteness competition =D haha

P.S. If there's any Airi fans out there, you BETTER listen to Zansho Omimai Moushiagemasu (Airi's solo)! It's awesome as X)


B.B

2 comments: