August 7, 2009

Buono! 'Take it Easy' Full PV

Buono!'s PV for their new single 'Take it Easy' has been released!!



The PV is sooo very cute!
I love the overall look and feeling of it, even though the song doesn't sound typically Buono!
It has a nice simple story, which is fitting for the song, and the girls all look cute and happy!
There's been some REALLY nice PVs from H!P lately!

When I first heard the rip of the song, I didn't really like it, but the PVs changed everything! I should have expected no less.
Oh Buono!... These girls just can't do any wrong in my books.

Some things that I noticed:
They all had sneaker heels on which was totally win! (Obsessed with sneaker heels right now.)
And Airi in the middle... WEIRD! She's SOO TALL!!
And Momo's guitar playing with her pinky up, I'm not sure if that'd work, realistically.


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment