August 2, 2009

Ume-san Graduates!? Whaaat!!!



It was officially announced that Umeda Erica from ºC-ute is graduating ºC-ute and from Hello!Project today...
On Tsunku's blog he explains how she always used to have an interest in modeling, and that there have been discussions about it on and off. He also explains how this concert tour is a good reason to graduate.

Omg.. I can't believe this is happening!!! I mean, right after Kanna left!? This is just somehow telling me that ºC-ute's not gonna last very long..... -_-" Sounds like those girls are losing their passion towards their group.. because why would Ume-san just suddenly leave ºC-ute to "look" for another job?? It'll be different if she had offers, but... she just, out of nowhere, quit...... I wonder if it really is, the reason she's graduating.. or is it just an "excuse"?? Hm... 0_-;

Aaanyway, we are gonna miss her. ºC-ute's concert's not gonna be the same without her.. she was like our mood-maker!!
I don't know... I don't know what to look forward to now... because I don't wanna see just the 5 on stage! it's just not right..

P.S. I wonder who's gonna take over Ume-san's lines now? because she was the one who took most of Kanna's lines too.. I hope Nakky and Chissa gets more lines XP


B.B

2 comments: