August 29, 2009

ºC-ute 'EVERYDAY Zekkouchou' CD Covers!

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting enough lately..
I'm currently in the process of moving houses... so, I was a bit busy =P

Aaanyway, here's a good news =D




These are the Regular and Limited Edition CD covers for ºC-ute's newest single, 'EVERYDAY Zekkouchou' =D
They all look very nice in this one!! X)
I really like how it doesn't look cheap like some of the other ones they've had before (=p) and I don't mind their outfits =)
But somehow it feels as if they've made the PV look nice and has done a great job with their CD covers, but the song is not that strong enough to sell... (plus the rumour about the plagiarism... → see Banana Comparison: ºC-ute 'Everyday Zekkouchou' for details)
Oh, well.. We'll see how it goes, yea? =D


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment