August 22, 2009

Bello! NEW UNIT!? & Buono FC 2 Live Setlist

Woah! Some pretty exciting things happened while I was asleep!
B.B came back!! YAAY!! Hahaha

And also... A NEW UNIT!!??

BELLO!


Apparently this is a temporary unit for Buono!'s Rock'n'Buono! 2 Concert
Bello! consists of:
Umeda Erika (ºC-ute) 18 - Leader
Yajima Maimi (ºC-ute) 17
Kumai Yurina (Berryz Koubou) 16


While, i think this line-up LOOKS good (This group is so tall and leggy!)... They're no way on the same level of Buono! But I guess I'm bias because I don't particularly like any of these girls' voices. However, I still think it'll be interesting to see how they go! And it's Ume-san's last sub-unit before she gradutes, i'm guessing, so I hope they do well!

EDIT: (Just to clear things up)
This unit has only been made for the Buono! Days 2 DVD, so there will most likely NOT be any releases from them.

---
The setlist for Buono!'s Fan Club Only 2nd year Celebration Live is also out!


Rock'n'Buono! 2 FC Live setlist :
01. Buono! Theme

MC - Linda Linda
02. Buono! Main song (Afternoon only)
03. Take it easy!
04. MY BOY
05. Rottara Rottara
06. Yume to Genjitsu (Aa new song)
07. Masayume (Miyabi solo)
08. Jiriri Kiteru (Momoko solo)
09. Natsu Doki Lipstick (Airi Solo)

VTR - Buono Days 2 trailer (featuring Bello!)
10. Goal
11. Gachinko de Ikou!

MC - (愛理はベッロ向き)
12. Honto no Jibun
13. Renai Rider
14. Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!
15. My Love
16. Lady Panther
17. Janakya Mottainai

Encore
18. MC - Happy Birthday to Buono! and Miya
19. Warp!


D: WHY is Airi singing Maimi's solo song!? I WAS RIGHT! They're turning into a pair of manly twins!!
This isn't my favourite setlist... They're missing some of my favourite ballads :(


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment