August 12, 2009

Banana Translation: MM 'G The Television vol.15'

I've translated this vid for you guys~! =D
(This came out like 3 weeks ago..)
Enjoy X)



Takahashi Niigaki Tanaka Michishige
Kamei Kusumi Mitsui Junjun Linlin

Translations:

Koha: Ganbare Ganbare! (there's no such word in English, but it's like "you can do it")

Gaki: Today's very warm everyone. It's a miracle, because yesterday and the day before was raining very heavily, and today's the day we have our photoshoot. It was so cold. If we were to wear this outfit in those days, we were about to die from coldness, but when I woke up this morning, it was surprisingly 26 degrees! It's gotta be my day cuz I'm a 'hare-onna' (girl that brings sunshine). =D

Sayu: Kyapo! XD The answer is, the cute cute Michishige Sayumi~~~~! Yup, well, they told me I can talk about anything. And I said, "yea I'll do fine!" but I'm actually already out of things to say.. And that's me, Michishige Sayumi! =D hahaha
I wonder what kind of leaf is this? Oh I believe this is... Kappa desu! (a japanese myth creature that lives in pond) Oh I'm so good today! Aren't I funny, right? right? Yea, I am funny X) hahaha


Ai-chan: Morning Musume has been working with this same 9 members for about 2.... 2 years? right? =) Yup, we've always been delighted to do our photoshoots. We've only taken our individual ones, so, we're going to gather up later. I'm looking forward to it.

Kame: Good morning~! Kamei Eri de~su. Today, we are taking photos outside, we haven't had it outside for a while.
Right now, I'm into braiding my hair, and this hairstyle is my favourite at the moment. Here, take a look. Just a glance okay, a glance. hahahahahaha It's made for the photo... photoshoot, so it's not made too tight. I like it =D
You know how there's bugs outside? I don't like bugs, so I'm a bit nervous but.... I'll do my best X)


Gaki: Today's nail. This nail is a chip. My nailist-san actually came to my home to give this to me. At night. It was really touching, and it's actually a very long story. So, I can't tell you the whole story now, but she is soo nice. I told her that I won't be able to go there because it's in the morning and I won't have the time. And at night-time, she called and said, "I'm right in front of your house. Can you come out?" And I was like "Eeeeee~!! Thank you~~!! Waaa~~!!" *cry* And she gave it to me. It's so perfect for our new song's outfit. Thank you! I wanna say again, thank you! Bye!

Junjun: Thank you~!
Reina: Thank you!
Junjun: Thank you
Reina: Oha~.. Today...
Junjun: I wanna sit down.
Reina: Why? Stand up!!
Junjun: Cuz if I stand up, it's like....
Reina: This is my boyfriend.
Junjun: This is my girlfriend.
Reina: Jun-o.... Jun is fine. (there's a lot of guys name that ends with 'o' in Japan)
Junjun: Yup.
Reina: Hey Jun.
Jun: Yea.
Reina: Today's our date.
Jun: Yes, it is.
Reina: In this huge grass?... field?
Jun: Grass?
Reina: Grass? Meadow!
Staff: Please gather around
Reina: A! We need to go.
Junjun: Need to go.
Reina: We're going. Byebye! *chu*


Gaki: This one....? This one is cute
Kame: This one?
Gaki: Yea, cuz isn't the close up ones better?
Kame: Yea, ur right. I'll pick this one.
Gaki: Which one do you think I should pick?
Kame: I got an approval from Gaki-san =D
Gaki: Should I pick this one?


Reina: This three is my team. Team!
Mitsui: Team!
Reina: Reina like this three.
Mitsui: Yay! I'm so happy!


Junjun: Cute earrings. Junjun doesn't have one.
Ai-chan: Why don't you?
Junjun: I don't want to.
Ai-chan: Why?
Junjun: Cuz if you make a hole in your meat (body?), it must hurt.
Ai-chan: Yea, it hurts.
Junjun: I can't. I don't want to get hurt.


Sayu: The theme is sexy. Oh, when this is released, Sayu will be 20.
Ai-chan: Yea, you're right.
Sayu: I'll be an adult =D I'm so happy


Kame: You never see Linlin with a crazy hair like that that often.
Linlin: Yea, you're right.
Kame: You always have your hair down.
Linlin: Yea, you're right.
Kame: It's cute
Linin: Yea, it's cute. The theme is.... ROCK.
Kame: hahaha you love that pose.
Linlin: Yea, I'm into it.
Kame: akowenkfljisodfklaw?? (sorry I couldn't understand)
Linlin: Is this the microphone?
Kame: Yea, mic.
Linlin: ROCK.
Kame: You like rock?
Linlin: Yes.
Kame: It's not like you.
Linlin: Really? Why?
Kame: It's not!
Linlin: It's inside me! Oh, I shouldn't cuz of my hairstyle. hahaha
I love rock.
Kame: Oh~ is that so.
Linlin: This is the L for Linlin.
Kame: haha You're wrong! Somebody already does that as their thing! You act like you've just made it, but it's taken! haha
Linlin: Why did they take my thing! haha
... so how about this pose? this one? this one?
Kame: It looks like power rangers haha


Reina: I'm cheking my photos. You wanna look too? I'm supposed to divide into the ones I like and the ones I don't. I took heaps.

Kame: I need to do my best to act sexy. Oh well, I'm already good at it...
Gaki: Oh? You don't look that confident there. Are you okay? You are not used to sexy poses yet?
Kame: I AM used to it already.
Gaki: Oh yea, ur the sexy one.
Kame: It's like this right? *poses* hahaha Don't! hahaha


Gaki: This time, it's changed completely from the clean look we had last photoshoot.
Kame: Yea, you're right.
Gaki: It's more "attacking look"
Kame: The make up is a bit more darker
Gaki: We've already had our photoshoot. We are in the same group this time.
Kame: Yea, it's 'GakiKame'
Gaki: Yea, 'GakiKame' and Linlin too. 'GakiKameLin'
They've told us to make it look 'sexy' but I'm not used to it yet, so I was a bit nervous.
Kame: Oh yea? Well, for me, I'm so used to it, so. I was just waiting to see what the other two can show me. It was not quite there yet. haha My intonation was a bit weird there! haha
Gaki: She's talking like this, but she was the most shy one out of us three. Now we have to gather again for our photoshoot. The 9 of us.
Kame: 9 of us.
GakiKame: Bye~! *disappears*


Ai-chan: To everyone whose watching 'Gravure The Television'..
All: Morning Musume de~su!
Ai-chan: Our 40th new single will be released at August!
All: Yaaaay~! Thank you~!
Gaki: It's already 40th! It feels as if we had our 30th just a few days ago.
Ai-chan: We will do our best!
All: We will~!

-----

Woa, that was soooooo long! My shoulder's hurting now... -_-" haha
They all look so pretty in this vid =D
Cool vid X)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment