August 3, 2009

Buono! 'Take it Easy' covers released

The covers for Buono!'s new single 'Take it Easy!' have just been released.

Regular Edition:


Limited Edition:


These covers are SOOOO cute! I love them!! Well, the typography could be better, but I love the colours and fresh summery vibe it gives off. Can't wait to see the PV, I always look forward to seeing their outfits!
Personally, I like the image on the regular edition more. The lighting is nicer and it just looks more natural.

The single is set to be released on the 26th of August, but hopefully we'll get to see a PV and maybe some magazine images before then :) YAY
(btw, Airi's looking almighty tall next to Momo now! I remember when she used to be shorter than Miyabi!)

Tracklist:
1. Take it Easy!
2. キライスキダイキライ (kirai suki daikirai)
3. Take it Easy! (instrumental)
4. キライスキダイキライ (kirai suki daikirai) (instrumental)


B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment