August 14, 2009

ºC-ute 10th Single 'Everyday Zekkouchou' (Radio Rip)



Sorry! I couldn't help it!!
This is ºC-ute's 10th single!
I know it's not the actual song (it's a radio RIP), but I needed to post it and share it with you guys =P haha

I am a little disappointed with this song though...
Firstly, Erika didn't get much lines as usual... but this is like her very last song!! She should have more lines for Erika-fans out there!
But oh well, I guess this might be one of the reason she's quitting... -_-"
Secondly, ºC-ute has been given a lot of "not so appealing songs" lately!! and it's like their 10th.... 10th!! single!
Berryz had 2 cool... AWESOME songs for their 20th single! Why can't ºC-ute..... (I guess it's only the 10th.... T-T)
But then I haven't listen to it that much, so I can't say much yet.... yet...
BUT! I wish they had more "mature" songs like 'Namida no Iro"... (they seem to have a lot of kiddy songs these days.. -_-")

Aaanyway, congrats to ºC-ute for their 10th single X)


B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment